Ten Questions with Wayne Hussey of The Mission
I really enjoy music, but it doesnt necessarily mean I want to read about it. If you think band interviews/reviews are a tedious read, try writing one! I thought it would be much more interesting to gain insight on the people behind the music with just ten little questions, straight from the artists to you...
1) Chocolate or vanilla?
2) Do you have any pets and what are they?
No... dont have a home at the moment but when I do Ill have dogs and
cats... and maybe an aquarium too...
3) Favourite place to visit?
It would be home if I had one, but until then Ill say the pyramids in
Egypt, because Ive never been there and would love to go.
4) Favourite article of clothing?
5) Favourite piece of art?
Poppies by Monet
6) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
7) What are you most likely to be doing at 3 am?
I would hope sleeping.
8) Age you lost your virginity?
9) What piece of advice would you give to a teenager?
Dont get caught...
10) What are you most proud of to date?
Still being alive.
Check out The Missions latest album, Aura, through Metropolis
. For more information, visit the official website