Ten Questions with Andy Deane
of Bella Morte
I really enjoy music, but it doesnt necessarily mean I want to read about it. If you think band interviews/reviews are a tedious read, try writing one! I thought it would be much more interesting to gain insight on the people behind the music with just ten little questions, straight from the artists to you...
1) Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla, or a mix of the two.
2) Do you have any pets and what are they?
Two cats... Mr. Stinker and Miss Peepers
3) Favourite place to visit?
Dayton, OH... My gal lives there.
4) Favourite article of clothing?
Black Rue Morgue Magazine tee shirt with the sleeves torn off.
5) Favourite piece of art?
There are too many... Ill go with the poster art for The Texas
Chainsaw Massacre. :)
6) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
7) What are you most likely to be doing at 3 am?
8) Age you lost your virginity?
9) What piece of advice would you give to a teenager?
Cut that out! Ummm, really... Id say ignore the mainstream, find
subculture and live it up. Follow your dreams type of stuff...
10) What are you most proud of to date?
Im most proud of dating girls. Ahem... I mean, Id have to say Bella Mortes latest CD, The Quiet. I dig it.
Get more information on The Quiet, at their official website
or give it a listen on mp3.com