Ten Questions with 10 Questions with Amanda Palmer of Dresden Dolls
Morbid Outlook has skirted the ways of tedious and wordy music interviews for years, in hopes to learn something about the artist without both the reader and writer falling asleep in the process. In the tradition of Mistress McCutchans previous 10 Questions feature, here is a fun look into the life of The Dresden Dolls Amanda Palmer.
1) Chocolate or vanilla?
Like most things, it honestly depends on the context.
2) Do you have any pets and what are they?
Touring life prevents pets. But I do have an inanimate bear named Ice Cube.
3) Favourite place to visit?
4) Favourite article of clothing?
My striped green dress. Its been in a bag, moving with me, for 12 years, but it still retains favorite status.
5) Favourite piece of art?
My Benjamin Franklin At The Court of France print.
6) If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Amanda Palmer. Either that or Madonna.
7) What are you most likely to be doing at 3 am?
On tour? Sleeping. At home, most likely answering emails or reading. Unless Im about to go to bed, in which case I might be brushing or
flossing. Or whacking off. It has a remarkable soporific effect.
8) Age you lost your virginity?
Fifteen and eleven twelfths.
9) What piece of advice would you give to a teenager?
Dont worry, youll escape within a few short years.
10) What are you most proud of to date?
The fact that I did yoga and went for a jog this morning.
Check out the official site at www.dresdendolls.com
. Their debut cd is available through Amazon